October 23, 2013

New Fall Items {All Saints}

I popped by All Saints yesterday and picked up a few essential / plus awesome items. I'm so totally addicted to this brand, its minimal yet edgy with a little rock and roll. Shop here. Their items are pricey but defenitly worth the investment, luckily the Zulia Biker Jacket was the only one of my items that was on sale.



The Zulia Biker Jacket fits over sized and slightly longer which is great for fall ahead. The Stagg Brodie is one of my favorite style jeans from All Saints, they are fitted and cropped with a a shorter inseam that twists towards the back with short zip and the fabric is amazing as they use a stretch denim with a coated finish that makes them so super comfy. The high waist Reyna Jean is ultra fabulous for a high waist jean and so comfortably, probably the most comfy high waist jean I've ever worn - with a perfect skinny leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Gadgets