September 13, 2013

NYFW {Best in Bags}

Just to dowse you with more from fashion week, I couldn't help but to post some of my personal favorite purses and clutches from the streets of New York fashion Week.


Lets start with a bag that I own and love right now, but in this colour combo the Celine Nano tri-colour is tdf!

Valentino Garavani in pastel blue - so pretty!

 Lanvin another classic and favorite of mine.

 Balenciaga in patchwork - lovely.

 Monogrammed Valentino Wrist clutch

 Chanel - perfectly perfect!

 This cut out clutch is incredible.

 Another Valentino Garavani with a touch of fur- WOWZERS.

Proenza Schouler Graffiti PS1 and Isabel Marant Boots.

 An owl encrusted box clutch.

 Saint Laurent - simple and sleek in hunter green.

 A Bright and boxy clutch.

 Timeless Bulgari bag and watch.

 Rachel Zoe with one of my fav fierce clutches from Givenchy.

 Chanel in tri-colour.

 Celine - I need now.

A Chanel like I've never seen before.

A furry Fendi.

Source {fabsugar}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Gadgets