January 31, 2013

Destination Wish


I'll start this post with a series of Destinations that will continue in my blog that are on my wish list. Being born and raised in beautiful South Africa and now living in Toronto, Canada -  I often dream of visiting  beautiful places by the ocean, and high on my list is Africa/South Africa. Give me the sun and warmth, history and culture and I'm on board.


I'll start with a place right from my home town. Cape Town - A True Gem




Cape Town is a quintessential melting pot of culture, colour, vibrancy and tastes! Walking throughout the city  you will fall in love with the natural beauty and incredible spirit. 

I would consider renting a holiday villa/apartment where you can explore the city on your own terms. 

Camps Bay is one of my favorite places in CT located right on the Atlantic Seaboard.at the foot of the Twelve Apostles Mountain Range. Breathtaking. It has a village feel and is only 15 minutes drive from the City Center, 20 minutes from the V&A Waterfront, 30 minutes from the airport, 40 minutes from the Cape Winelands and 60 minutes from Cape Point. 

Lets get down to it - here is my wish pick for accomodation.

Terrace Villa - Camps Bay  here
  • Sleeps 6
  • Bathroom 3
  • En-Suite 2
  • Views Sea, Mountain (what more could you ask for)
Terrace Villa is a modern newly furnished villa located in the exclusive suburb of Camps Bay. The villa is split in two level. You enter into an open plan lounge and kitchen area complete with big comfy couches, large plasma TV and pebble fireplace. 

All three bedrooms are ocean-facing. Two bedrooms downstairs and the master is located on the upper level. 

Overview
  • 2 level apartment
  • Sea and mountain views
  • 5 minutes drive to Camps Bay
  • Cleaning twice weekly
  • Dining area for 8
  • Fully equipped kitchen
  • Large entertainment deck
  • Pool
  • Outdoor dining for 6
  • 2 sunlounges
Sounds divine, now I need to get there!!
Enjoy the photos.

Source {campsbay info, cape town tourism, capsol}









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Gadgets